GPS ADVENTURES MAZE future event

A place to list and discuss geocaching events.

Moderator: Moderator

GPS ADVENTURES MAZE future event

Postby pcl_el_hefe on Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:49 pm

I had noticed that a travel bug I was following made a stop at one of these unique cache types in Prague, Czech Republic. I did some searching and it seems that one of the next upcoming exhibitions will be January 18 - May 4, 2014 at the National Corvette Museum in Bowling Green, KY according to the site: http://www.gpsmaze.com/index.html Some of you may already have been to one of these in the past as there was one in Ohio a few years ago, but I'm marking this one on my calendar to claim a unique cache type. I'll try to watch if a MAGPI caravan plans a trip to this exhibit. (Now if I could only make it to Seattle one day.) :smile:

pcl_el_hefe
pcl_el_hefe

Re: GPS ADVENTURES MAZE future event

Postby Aquacache on Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:57 pm

I went to the one in Ohio last year and wasn't that impressed with it. It was a nice exhibit for people who had no idea what geocaching is, but didn't offer much new for someone with experience. I went because it wasn't that far out of the way on my way home from GeoWoodstock. Not sure that I'd drive that far just to see it. But that's me. Others will get excited about getting the special icon.

• I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous.

• I love deadlines. I especially like the whooshing sound they make when they go flying by.
Aquacache

Postby Spotty Spotty Pony Girl on Sat Sep 07, 2013 6:44 pm

I was wondering when it would make its way back across the pond.
Sidekick LWB said to sidekick engineer, 'I've hung out with people i've met on the internet before but i've never run into any of them in the middle of the woods.' (Upper Yough Trek)

Buffaloes and tigers are one thing, but mustelids are not to be trifled with.
Spotty Spotty Pony Girl

Postby Wintz on Thu Nov 07, 2013 3:50 am

Hey at least the corvette museum is there, and a dinosaur exhibit isn't too far. There's also a working webcam cache at WKU campus. Still a ways to go though especially from ne wv.
--wintz50
Wintz

Return to Geocaching Events